Εκδοτικός Οίκος «Υδρόγειος»
Painter, etcher, author - poetess, student of medicine.
• Gaea Gallery, Greece - 12/2008
• “News Of The Museum Of The Hellenic Nobel Collection” March 2008 issue http://www.news-museum-hellenic-nobel-collection.gr
• MUMEDI (Mexican Museum of Design) “To Death With A Smile 2008”, MEXICO
• Artistamp published by Yoshkar - Ola National Museum of Fine Arts in RUSSIA, “Sputnik” exhibition 2007
• Prize, Medal winner of 2nd AAW International Youth Salon 2007, Alexandria - EGYPT
• 3rd AAW International Youth Salon 2008, Alexandria - EGYPT
• The Israeli Museum of Creative Arts “Mask Carnival” 2007, ISRAEL
• “IMMIGRATION” Artbook in Miami, USA (published in English, French, Spanish)
• 1st Pan Hellenic and 2nd International Exhibition of industrial design by DROMEAS Corporation, 2005, 2006, 1st International Mail Art Biennale at Municipal Gallery of Larissa, Museum Katsigra, 2007-08 ., “belle arte lamia” 2005 and 2007, “DIA-ROES 2007”, “Modern Landscapes” 2008, GREECE etc
• Prizes and Distinction in literature contests and festivals
Samples of my work can be found in private collections and in the Offices of LUMC (Local Union of Municipalities & Communities) prefecture of Larissa (Greece), as well in museums, MUMEDI (Mexico), Yoshkar - Ola National Museum of Fine Arts (Russia)
Member of NAUTE (New Artist’s Union Traveling through Europe)and NGO for culture “ARGONAUTES”
Links: http://gallery.art-naute.org http://www.leukipoli.gr/DimakiMariaTheodora
I’ve wanted you!
Yet, you belonged elsewhere.
An orchard without fences.
A livid nocturnal figure dressed in fluff of pale jasmine.
You dawned as that shivered from a beast’s breath
Grand like a globe
Indiscreet as a noisy flutter
A newborn’s anguish.
An unprovoked thunder, that was your fear.
I favored our moments not passion.
Wished to forget my luggage inside your stellar throat
Wanted to lose myself
Become a poppy, ripe for you to chew
All remnants to be dreams,
comets to spoil the earth ,my flesh.
Ashes wearing the fragrance of negligence.
I kept vigil all night at moon’s bedside, lit up my eyes
seeking a white sheen to burn your perfection.
I wanted the crippled blue!
For the seas to miss the color of your shade
For my corps to be a colony of emigrant planets.
And cupids flirting with memories, spawning penances
for all those times I haven’t loved thee!
Moments Of Dialog
Faces lost in haze tired like an echo's hush!..
Words that sail on unknown tongues
thoughts caught in the net of prejudice.
Still images on rosy cheeks.
Lazy letters lying on trembling lips.
Doubts hanging from the eyelids.
Numbers in a handful
Remarks wet with dew.
Man's Truth drowning in a salty stain
Voices burning villages
Battles fought in paper meadows
Generals striking minutes
Soldiers fishing ideas
a clock, a fish...
words as rebels..
dancing partners in dialog.
A stray cupid, a newborn love.
hanging from heaven's breasts
and the lashes of day ,seeking for....
a wine drop in a kiss
a scarlet sheet
the May in winter.
If womb were dust it would have laid sleepless in Antarctica
with the sun never set.
Milky earth. Translucent.
Pale lips. Misty clear.
Bearing summers as the ice melts into luminous blood
a vicious flow
If it were a fruit it would have a scarlet core,
taste like a ripe pear.
If it had walls would have been a dollhouse.
No doors, just one window with shutters always open
and the tenants brisk
Spiders and puppets-blonds, brunets and azure eyed,
redheads, brown, restless and dying.
If it cast a shadow that would be upon male land.
If it were a note it would sound like the ocean murmur.
If it were time it would strike midnight on bodies with clockwork limbs.
If womb had a name it would have chosen that of Hemingway’s Old man
to spear souls!
Έχει διαβαστεί 161 φορές